Monday 1 February 2016

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS - LATEST ON THE KARDASHIANS, KANYE, CREED...

Entertainment surrounds us.
In several forms such as music, movies, gossip and basically all pop culture in every aspect.
This segment is dedicated in giving you juicy scoops of gossip, celeb sightings sha gist of all sorts weekly so you'd definitely know what's popping in entertainment industry. So stay tuned.

THE KARDASHIAN LOVE TRIANGLE



To the main gist of the day, how do we really keep up with the Kardashians? I mean they're the rich Armenian-American family totally taking over the world by storm but what's a popular family without a bit a drama. Lol scratch that loads of drama, tbh it's actually fun to watch their drama yunno.
So let's talk about the Kardashian love triangle, it's complex so I hope you guys can keep up.

There's Kim Kardashian currently married to Kanye West who used to date Amber Rose who is allegedly seeing Scott Disick who used to date Kourtney Kardashian who is allegedly with Justin Bieber who was allegedly with Kendall Jenner. How can I forget King Kylie who is dating the rapper Tyga who used to date Blacc Chyna who is currently dating Rob Kardashian. What's really messed up is the fact that amber Rose used to be friends with Kim but now she's besties with Blacc Chyna so now the whole family is connected in one big ass love triangle.

And of course, there's their Momma Bear Kris Jenner who has some boy toy named Corey Gamble. No shade but this family definitely likes the darker berries (if you know what I mean).
Their lives are currently available on social media so try to keep up but if you can't we’ve got you covered.

SAYING GOODBYE TO SNAPE

Apparently, some if not most of us grew up watching and reading about the Harry Potter, the wizard boy with the lightning scar on his forehead and at the same time we all grew up hating Severus Snape, the mean potions master who used to bully young Harry.

Snape reminded me of all those mean teachers that were hard to please but at the same those teachers weren't being mean for nothing, they actually pushed us harshly to strive to be better in everything we do. It was their own way of teaching is and making us learn.  And that is what I saw in Snape character as portrayed by Alan Rickman.

Sadly, Alan Rickman passed away about a week ago. He had been battling cancer for a while now but even till end he was very brave.

May his soul rest in peace.

Alan Rickman aka Severus Snape will always have a space in our hearts.

P. S if you've never read any Harry Potter book, you should!

CREED

So I watched this movie a couple of days ago and trust me I was really impressed.

I've watched a lot of 2015 movies especially terrible ones (I won't mention any for now) but Creed is clearly one of the best movies in 2015. It has an impressive imdb rating of 8/10.
It's the story of Apollo Creed’s son, his struggle to succeed as a boxer just like his father amongst other things. Yh it's a movie about boxing but trust me it's more than. It's a story about bravery, persistence, courage and success.

Micheal B. Jordan played the role of Adonis Creed, he clearly embodied his role with a flawless performance. Like he legit gave be a pro boxer vibes. I used to think he was a basic actor but after this movie my impression about him changed.
Fun fact: For the ladies, there's a lot of scenes of him working out yunno and trust me he's a sight for sore eyes.
And how can I forget the legend himself, Sylvester Stallone who plays Rocky Belboa. As always he acted flawlessly.

So if you haven't watched the movie, go and watch it. I promise you won't regret it.

WAVES

So y'all might think talking about the sea but I'm not. I'm talking about Kanye West aka Yeezus and Waves is his upcoming album which would be out Feburary 11th this year. Already Yeezy has dubbed his album as "the best album of all time" but he's firgotten that we the fans are the judge of that.

I know Kanye is a bit of an egomaniac in several ways but we all can't deny the fact that he has produced some really good music like Stronger, Power, Heartless, Black Skinhead, See you in my nightmares, Mercy, All of the lights among several others. So I can't wait to see what's on his new album. Be it good or bad, I'll let you guys know.

Got any comment about Kanye? Drop it below,let's talk.




No comments:

Post a Comment