Friday 30 October 2015

SEE ME SEE GBEKE!!!

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH KONGA
My people,  please  help me analyze this us matter.  I got an Asus mini laptop from Konga,  only for me to find out it does not have a hard drive.  An ICT guy now explained to me that it was using cloud storage  . Please  didn't these people  see my location (Ado-Ekiti) before selling such to me??  What they wrote online was 500gb web storage. How will a normal ordinary person know that web storage meant you will be storing and assessing  documents in the cloud and you must be online 24/7to use it(wetin concern law student with ICT).  Immediately i discovered this,  i called Konga customer care,  those ones were just telling me stories. Then i now mailed them and they replied saying  i cannot return the product simply because the seal has been broken (E gba mi) How will i check the product without breaking the seal??
To cut the long story short,  these people have practically frustrated me in every way humanly possible.  I sent subsequent mails which they blatantly ignored.  I have called and called,  wasting over a thousand naira airtime,  all to no avail(this kind when you are tired, you will shutup).  I even offered to add more money to get a bigger laptop in replacement of this one but it all fell on deaf ears.
The most painful part is that i have heard of several returns to Konga,  even after the seal has been broken so why my case is different,  i don't understand. Now my #50,000 is hanging in the air with a totally useless laptop in my custody. Please what should i do?? Or is this product not intact enough to be accepted??







What happened to Konga's so-called return policy?  Whatever happened to customer satisfaction??   It makes me wonder if online shopping malls,  especially Konga,is reliable at all. Please people help me share on Twitter,  instagram,  facebook and the likes. We must get a response to these questions. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment