Sunday 15 May 2016

STYLE MEETS GORG! - FASHION FEATURE:PRETTYFAZE



















Name : Ogunyemi Bukola 
University: Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine. 
Hobbies : Shopping, Traveling, Blogging. 
IG, Twitter : @Prettyfaze 


THE INTERVIEW

Admin: Hello can we meet you?
Prettyfaze :Hello
My name is Ogunyemi Oluwabukola. I am a final year medical student and a fashionblogger
.



Admin :For how long have you been in the fashion biz?

Prettyfaze :Errm do you mean blogging or when I started dressing as a fashionista?
Admin : Both
Prettyfaze: Fashion dressing came first. Since 2012 or so can't really remember and as a matter of fact, I won three awards consecutively in my school amongst Nigerian students. I started blogging Oct 3 2014 :)
Admin : Wow. Really impressive. So what attracted you to the fashion world?
Prettyfaze: Thanks dear. Well i can't really say but even before I got into the Uni, I have always loved dressing up, buying clothes and lots more. I have also loved combining colours both in dressing and other stuffs. I mean I'm good with colours. And over time, I just had to work on what I already had.


Admin  :What has been your greatest challenge so far as a fashion blogger?
Prettyfaze : I will say my greatest challenge will be that of being consistent because to stay relevant in whatever we do we shd be consistent. So struggling with consistency and Medical School
.
Admin: What are your achievements so far? 
Prettyfaze:  My achievements so far gosh! First of all everything i have achieved so far was all by God's grace. So i have won fashionista award in my University amongst Nigerian students three times in a row, won most popular nigerian student in my uni once, won the most fashionable international student award in my uni last year, lot's of features on websites and one of the best things that happened to me last week was being featured on the #43 most influential style site in the world as fashion bombshell of the day. You can see that on  www.fashionbombdaily.com

Admin : Really inspiring. How  can you describe your style in few words?
 Prettyfaze : Chic and versatile.
Admin : What's your drive? Your audience or for personal satisfaction?
 Prettyfaze : I would say both. My personal satisfaction before i started blogging and my audience when I started blogging and also my personal satisfaction now that I 'm blogging so both :) 
Admin : Do you believe accessories are a major part of dressing? 
Prettyfaze : Yes I believe Accessories are a major part of your outfit because a statement one can spice it up and change the outfit from 0-100 real quick.
Admin: What's that one accessory you can't do without when getting dressed up? 
Prettyfaze : The accessory I can't do without is my bag.
Admin : What's the most lovely and most nasty comment you've received in relation to your fashion sense? 
Prettyfaze : Most lovely comment I have received lol I can't really say since I receive lots of lovely comments but recently it was 'she shows you can be decent and still dress very good'
Most nasty comment-- errm i cant say too but trust people to always find fault in stuffs. Some might be like she should have changed her hair or something is not just right about the outfit.
Admin : Being a medical student, how do you combine studies with modelling/blogging?
Prettyfaze : Combining both will just be based on time planning. There's time for everything :) 
Admin : Do you intend to create a clothing line or a Fashion house in the nearest future? 
Prettyfaze :Yes yes! I intend opening a clothing line or a Fashion house. I love fashion and I believe there's a reason why God had blessed me with it. So its something i really need to do with God on my side :) and at the right time.
Admin : You are obviously a very pretty lady. Any Mr Right or you're still searching?
Prettyfaze : Lol thanks for the complement.
Admin : Hmmm she does not want to talk about it. I understand. So what's your advice to all em fashion lovers out there? 
Prettyfaze : They should just do their thing, put God first and finally Fashion is not a display of wealth :) you don't have to spend all to look good. 
Admin : Well said. It was really nice meeting you Miss Bukola Ogunyemi. 
Prettyfaze : The pleasure is all mine *smiles*



THE END!


3 comments:

  1. Well i totally agree with your answer that Accessories are a major part of your outfit and only few people have fashion sense so this point is much interesting for me thanks.

    ReplyDelete