Tuesday 17 November 2015

HELLO LOVERS




Good day beautiful people. So it seems everyone is really digging this Adele's Hello song,  so much that a number of covers have been released by our very own artistes namely Praise Adejo @officialpraiz, Omawumi @omawonder, @rubygyang. Those are their instagram handles and trust me when I say their covers on Hello are on blaze.
I particularly love the reggae flavor @omawonder added to her own version(It's sick!!!👌)
Anywayz you guys should check out the covers and tell me what you think or you can actually decide to make your own cover,  who knows? Adele might just fall in love with your own cover.
Anywayz was just passing by,  and decided to say "Hello"... Lol
Remember to stay positive today, smile all the way and oh yes,  did I mention it's a lecture- free day for me? 😊😊
Ciao 😘😘 #purplenigmers #positiveworld #positivevibes #positivechange #errythingpositive

No comments:

Post a Comment