Friday 11 December 2015

FASHION FEATURES - MEET MIDEAKINS!

The Stylish GENTLEMAN mideakins

  This Is Erinle Olamide Akin, a young Style Enthusiast | Men's style innovator . He is from Lagos state, He is a 400L student of Crawford university. He feels that we live in society where style and looks change how people see you , STYLE opens doors . He is a personal / commercial model, they are different from your every day regular Models.  He focuses on creating  a brand / style that is wide and attractive.
   Commercial/personal models are a unique breed, they are much different from the run way models , they are into advertising brands and have a unique sense of style, and fashion in general .
   In his own words 'I picked up a sense of style because I felt it improves how people see us as individuals and if u have your own style you are unique, you then set standards for others to follow ...
DOB : July 27
Follow on Instagram @mideakins
Follow on Twitter @mideakins_

LIVE INTERVIEW WITH MIDEAKINS
Admin : Hello MideAkins 
MideAkins : Hi... How are you doing? 
Admin : I'm fine thank you. So what's the full name cuz am guessing MideAkins isn't the real name. 
MideAkins : Yea true. Erinle Olamide Akin is the full name. I joined Mide and Akin to form MideAkins.
Admin : Wow nice. So can I call you Akin for the purpose of this interview? 
MideAkins : You can but I will prefer  Mide. 
Admin : Alright Mide. So what's your take on fashion? 
MideAkins : I feel that fashion is a   trend and style is what you can do with it. 
Admin : So are you saying there is    no fashion without style?
MideAkins : Fashion can exist but   style is what makes it really exist... To me, they co-exist. There is no fashion without a form of style. This is why I see myself as a style innovator. 
Admin : Hmmm young and proud, I like that.  
MideAkins : *laughs out loud *  Am not proud,  I just see fashion from a perspective that only the few see it from. 
Admin : Well said. So how many styles have you innovated so far? 
MideAkins : I don't have a specific number but I have done my bit in creating my own style.  I can list a   couple but they will be better understood by seeing the pictures.


  
    







Admin : I noticed you pay very close attention to details in your dressing. Why? 


       
 MideAkins : I pay attention to my detailing which is part of my dressing... Looking good is good business you know. *smiles*

Admin : True that. So how many awards have you bagged so far? 
MideAkins : Only 2 awards this year, one in May(Best Dressed) and the other in December(Most Expensive) 
Admin : Nice... So do you intend to own a clothing line or fashion industry in the nearest future? 
MideAkins : Yea something like that, although I would start with a shoeline. 
Admin : A shoe line?Whoa didn't see that coming. 
MideAkins : Yes a shoe line. I love   shoes. They give light  to what you wear. 
Admin : So what do you have to say to the fashion lovers out there?
MideAkins : Do not be all about trends ..keep doing what you love and never deviate.. 
Admin : It was nice meeting you and getting to know you Mr MideAkins. 
MideAkins : The pleasure is all mine. 
Admin : Thanks for your time. 

THE END!  





4 comments:

  1. Nice. Really fun to read.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do visit my blog mystyleplaybook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear. Should feature you soon also and I have visited your blog a couple of times, really nice. I think I even commented one time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dear. Should feature you soon also and I have visited your blog a couple of times, really nice. I think I even commented one time.

    ReplyDelete