Tuesday 22 December 2015

CELEBRITY FEATURE : JEFFREY AKOH











Full name : Jeffrey Ufedo Akoh

DOB : 27th October 

State: Kogi state

Instagram :jeffray_akoh

Twitter jeff_pfame

Snapchat : Jeffray_akoh

Hello ladies and gents. Our celebrity feature today is the young, humble and super-talented singer and winner of the Season 8 Mtn Projectfame West Africa, Jeffrey Akoh.Yess! The teens are really taking over.

THE INTERVIEW
Admin :Hello Jeff, it's nice to have you here.
Jeff : Thank you.
Admin: So you won the Mtn Projectfame West Africa Season 8, how did that feel?
 Jeff: It felt awesome. I felt great. I feel victorious.
Admin: When you decided to participate in the competition, did you face any challenges from friends or your parents like "you are too young" and all that?
 Jeff: I was supported by everyone. I was totally supported. I'm grateful to my parents for letting me live my dream.
Admin : Before Projectfame,  have you had any previous experience as regards music?Jeff: Yeah. I was in naija sings when I was 13 wth my elder brother and I also sang in the choir
Admin: So what genre of music will be your focus?
 Jeff: I'm not defined by genres. I do music according to how I feel per time and what my audience wants to listen to.
Admin : Cool. Apart from music, do you have other interests?
Jeff: Yeah I love games. Love photography, then Adventure,  any form of adventure
Admin : So rumor has it that you are actually a certified graduate. How true is that?
 Jeff: Yes I am a graduate of Sound Engineering from SAE institute Cape Town.
Admin : So do you intend to go fully into music or it's going to be your music side by side your profession?
Jeff: Music is life. It's what I breath and live for. I'm going fully into music.
Admin: Should we anticipate the release of your  album anytime soon?
Jeff : Yea my album will be out by January 2016.
Admin: So I hear you have this huge fan base already, especially the ladies, how do you handle that?
Jeff: I just live my life the way I used to before all these so I'm good.
Admin: What do you have to say to young people with big dreams like you out there? Jeff: Follow your dreams.
Admin: Also what do you have to say to your supporters and well wishers?
Jeff: God bless you all. Expect great music from me.
Admin:Thanks for your time.



No comments:

Post a Comment