Thursday 31 December 2015

CLOSING THE CURTAINS



Wow, just like that it's the end of another year, 52 weeks, 365 days...by this time tomorrow,  we begin another phase entirely. Who am I not to be grateful?? This blog right here is one of the babies 2015 brought my way and so far so good,  it's been awesome. God has been faithful๐Ÿ˜‡
First of,  I want to thank all those that continually take their time to read my posts,  y'all made me smile this year๐Ÿ˜Š. Thanks for your support and encouragement.
Well I have nothing much to say but as this year comes to a close, look around, you have every reason to thank God. It might not have been a smooth ride for all of us, but in the midst of it all,  we made it! Take out time to appreciate your loved ones and those that were there for you all through the year despite your excesses.
Do not let your little imperfections lead you to the fallacy that you have not achieved anything good in 2015. Trust me,  one way or the other,  you must have made someone smile. People cherish and value you even though they might not always tell you.
So keep being who you are, with daily improvement on your weak points. 2015 was really good,  we believe that 2016 will be better. Keep watching this space! ๐Ÿ™
 Expect greater and  better things from Purplenigma97.blogspot.com come next year and watch out for the purplenigmers. Yasss wee keeping it ๐Ÿ’ฏ.
Have an amazing 2016 lovers. I love y'all till the word "love"  no longer exist๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

No comments:

Post a Comment