Monday 16 November 2015

PRAYFORPARIS



Funny how Nigerians are so bothered about the terrorist attack going on in Paris right now,  while for over four years now, Nigeria has been suffering from the Boko Haram insurgency and nobody cared, not until the Chibok girls incident...
But now here we are,  people changing dps to France flag,  #PrayforParis all over Twitter,  Facebook and Instagram. Now I don't know if people are doing it because they truly care or just to show that they know the latest news but how I wish we(Nigerians)  could be that  passionate about the situations of our country like we appear to be about the situation in Paris.
Even the Post-Biafran movements going on now,  Nigerians are not really bothered.
I mean if all these people I have seen talking bout praying for Paris would also pray for Nigeria in the same vein,  the truth is that we will be in a better place by now.
Don't get me twisted, I am also praying for Paris. I am not a saddist or racist. All am saying is that it's high time Nigerians started being real and concerned about Nigeria. I mean how many Nigerians used Nigerian flag as dp when we were having serious bombings and terrorist attacks? How many people were even truly concerned?
People  were just all about themselves "in so far as they are not bombing my state", they would say.
Yet here we are,  acting all religious,  worried and concerned about Paris
We get so bothered and worried about things going on out there, but little or no worry for things going on in here,  our home,  Nigeria.
Nigeria can be a better place if the over 150million people can actually whisper a word of prayer for Nigeria every morning.
Well,  am just saying....
God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless Paris!
Have a beautiful day purplenigmers!

No comments:

Post a Comment