Monday 16 February 2015

LIFEBUILDER'S CREED




Hey guys! Today i bring u yet anoda extract from John Maxwell's "Today Matters"( m sorry buh i just love d guy). Most tyms, we tend  2 dwell long on past glory or mistakes or future goals dat we often forget  2 make use of what we have now - TODAY!
I bring you something from the table of John Maxwell called :

THE LIFEBUILDER'S CREED
Today is d most important day of my life;
Yesterday with its successes and victories;
Struggles and failures, is gone forever.
The past is past. Done! Finished!!
I cannot relieve it;
I cannot go back and change it;
But i will learn from it and improve my Today. This moment. Now!
It is God's gift to me and it is all that i have;
Tomorrow with its joys and sorrows,
Triumphs and troubles isnt here yet;
Indeed, tomorrow may never come;
Therefore, i will not worry about tomorrow;
Today is what God has entrusted to me;
It is all that i have. I will do my best in it;
My character, giftedness and abilities-
To my family and friends, clients and associates.
I will identify those things that are important to do Today,
And those things will i do until they are done.
And when this day is done, i will look back with satisfaction to that which i have accomplished;
Then, and only then, will i plan my tomorrow, looking to improve upon today with God's help;
Then i shall go to sleep in peace...
Hmmmm...i guess dis is self-explanatory if u read through well.
*Put God first
*Family second
*Be educated
*Stay informed
*Dress well
*Establish good  relationships
*Be your own boss (set your standards and execute ur goals)

Itz too late for yesterday, u can't depend on tomorrow so today is all uve got...

And  how do we establish good relationship wiv people?
1) Give a smile not a scowl.
2) A compliment not a complaint.
3) Encouragement not criticism.
4) Kind words not cutting words.
So i guess itz tym for a change, don't u think? M sure u do!


Dont  4get to leave a comment plus u rily need to check out dis link : http://onlineyouthjob.com/?user=8582
Stay cool n God bless!😘🙌

1 comment: