Saturday 14 February 2015

LOVESTRUCK



 LOVESTRUCK
I don't wanna go astray;
Cuz of the feelings have held sway;
I don't wanna turn into a perfect stranger;
Waking up one morning to realize that am lost;
Drowned in the  rivers of confusion forever;
All because of emotions to which i bade my trust;
Don't wanna lose my place with Him;
Just cuz of the space i made  for  him;
In the midst of my little distraction;
Wanna keep giving  the  Master  my attention;
My identity in pain, my principles at stake;
But on this train i will stay awake;
Then my head keeps twitching; my heart keeps fluttering;
In his absence, I'm not at peace;
The sight of him draws a smile on my lips;
Buh itz a stupid crazy love story;
Which makes me do nothing but worry;
Then I think of the One who  gives  me  everything and expects nothing in return;
His unconditional love for  me  keeps  me in awe and wonder;
Wah have I done to deserve such? I  begin to ponder;
For this, when again my heart strolls to the  former;
I say to mysef "this is nothing but a blunder";
Cuz my heart have I bowed  to  the  cross in humble surrender.
                   - Yours Truly
Comments and feedbacks are well  appreciated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment